Throughout the Cookies Policy and the Sites, the terms “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Okeanos.
– To provide relevant advertising
– To learn about the way you use our Sites
– To help us improve your experience in our Sites
– To remember your preferences, such as a language or a region, so you do not have to customize the website on each visit
– To identify errors and solve them
– To analyze how the Sites are performing
TYPES OF COOKIES WE MAY USE
– Session cookies. These cookies remember you (using a randomly generated identification) as you surf from page to page so that you do not get asked to provide the same information you already gave.
– Persistent cookies. These cookies allow the Sites to remember your preferences when you visit again.
– Advertising cookies. These cookies allow us to learn about the interests you might have, based on the Sites you visit and the pages you see.
– Analytics cookies. These cookies tell us how our websites are performing.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies. Most also let you delete cookies already set. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser.to respond to your inquiries and requests.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Sites may link to third party websites, mobile applications, and online services or platforms. Such third party sites will have their own cookies policy and we do not have control over those cookies.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may update/amend this Cookies Policy at any time. Please see the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page to see when this Cookies Policy was last updated. Any changes to this Cookies Policy will become effective when we post the updated Cookies Policy on any of our Sites. Your use of the Sites following these changes means that you accept the revised Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions or require further information about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAST UPDATED: JULY 29th, 2021