Personal Information means any information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect some of the following personal information from different sources:
– Profile information and other content you provide to us, including:
– User name and password (if applicable)
– Contact information when you register on our Sites, i.e., your name, address, demographic information, date of birth, phone number, and/or email.
– Any content you post in a public space on the Sites. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
– Any information you provide in communications with us, through social media, e-mail or phone-call.
– Payment information.
– Information that is passively collected when you use the Sites:
– Our system logs may record certain information about visitors to our Sites, including the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Sites, pages viewed, app usage, and other information; we may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
– We may detect the physical location of your device to enhance or facilitate our services. We may use your device’s physical location to better understand how our Sites and other services and functionality are being used and to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. You may opt out of the collection of this information by adjusting the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use Personal Information for the following business purposes:
– To respond to your inquiries and requests.
– To communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, services, campaigns, programs, and accounts.
– To inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events or other promotional purposes.
– To contact you.
– To send you advertising/promotional material.
– To permit you to participate in social sharing.
– To perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our Sites, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services.
We may also use Personal Information necessary for certain essential purposes, including:
– To comply with applicable law and legal process.
– To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
– To detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud.
– To provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls.
– To enforce our terms and conditions.
– To protect our operations.
– To protect our and your rights, privacy, safety or property, and security.
– To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the information you provide to us:
– To Okeanos’ subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, licensees, or joint ventures, current or future. We may also share information with third parties with which we have an ownership interest or commercial relationship.
– To our business partners and third-party vendors.
– To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services.
– To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
– To comply with the law or to protect Okeanos.
DO NOT TRACK
THIRD PARTY SITES
We use various technical and organizational mechanisms to secure our Sites. However, please know that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPTIONS ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
– Opt out of marketing email by following the instructions from any email you get from us. If you opt out of getting marketing email messages, you may continue to receive non-marketing email messages from us where permitted by law.
– You can control cookies and tracking tools. Please see our Cookies Policy.
– You can control tools on your mobile devices.
– You may have other choices under state laws.
– You may request a copy of the following: (1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2)
– The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected; (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) the Personal Information; (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and the categories of Personal Information shared; and (5) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected, used or disclosed (if applicable).
– You may request that we delete your personal information. Note that these requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
To request access to or to delete your Personal Information collected by us, please email us at: email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible with further instructions.
It is not our intention to, and we do not knowingly, collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think that your child under 13 has given us information, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will take appropriate steps. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy online here: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For more information about the categories of personal information we collect, business and commercial purposes for the collection of the personal information and categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, please see the disclosures above. As a California resident, you may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
– The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
– The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
– The business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold the personal information.
– The categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information.
– The categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose.
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you, or submit a request for general disclosure or access to all the information we have about you. To submit these requests, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will contact you with further instructions.
It is important that you know that Okeanos cannot delete personal information in those situations where retention is required for our own internal business purposes or otherwise permitted by the CCPA.
Finally, you also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. To exercise that right, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Category of Personal Information
|Identifiers, such as your name, street address, phone number, IP address, or email address
||We may use this information to respond to your questions, to enable you to participate in our programs, to process your registration with Sites, and for other business purposes.
|Commercial information, such as a record of your purchases
||We may use your information to provide you with products, to identify other products and offers that may be relevant to you, and for other business purposes.
|Internet and electronic network activity information, such as information about your interactions with our Services
||We may use this information to improve our services, to better understand the visitors who come to our Sites and what content is of interest to them, and for other business purposes.
|Precise geographic location information, using technologies such as GPS or Wi-Fi
||We may use this information to improve the quality, security, and relevance of our Sites to our visitors and for other business purposes.
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as your gender
||We may use this information for our equal employment opportunity program, and for other business purposes.